Recent Before & After Photos

Large Restoration Project at City Hall


A mishap occurred resulting in a fire that caused damage to the over 100-year-old city hall. Though the fire damage was limited, the resulting water damage was... READ MORE



Midland House Fire


A large and dangerous fire that started in a wood-burning stove caused severe damage to a Midland home. The families living quarters on the second floor was a t... READ MORE



Saginaw Elementary School Emergency Mitigation


A Saginaw Elementary School experienced very heavy rain during a severe storm. The amount of water overwhelmed the drain system in the school courtyard flooding... READ MORE



National City, MI residential fire damage.


At a National City home, an electric heating blanket in the master bedroom caused this residential fire. The intense smoke and heat traveled quickly to the res... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Bridgeport Home


Fire damage at this Bridgeport home was classified as a total loss. The fire occurred in the winter while the owners were away. The roof collapsed resulting in... READ MORE



Frankenmuth Fire Damage to Entire Home


Fire engulfed this Frankenmuth home.  Fire Damage was extensive. SERVPRO of Saginaw was called in for fire and water damage restoration services. Treating ... READ MORE



Water Damage – Flint Commercial Facility


Water damage in this Flint commercial facility occurred when a broken pipe in the ceiling flooded the walls and flooring below. The water ran continuously for h... READ MORE



Flint Water Damage Repair


A Flint building sustained water damage when an uninsulated pipe broke in the ceiling. The Water ran for hours, following the path of least resistance and sprea... READ MORE



Bridgeport Fire Damage – Kitchen Nearly Destroyed


Fire damage nearly destroyed this Bridgeport kitchen. You can see the remnants of the fire and smoke damage. Residue from the use of a fire extinguisher further... READ MORE



Fire Damage and Vandalism at Flint, MI Home


Fire Damage at this Flint, MI home resulted when vandals broke into the house. They started a roll of paper towels on fire in the kitchen sink. Then the drapes ... READ MORE