Careers with SERVPRO of Saginaw
Job Description: WATER TECHNICIAN
SERVPRO® of Saginaw one of the nation’s leaders in Fire and Water Cleanup and Restoration, is now accepting applications for full time career-oriented team members in the Saginaw / Bay City area.
- Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project.
- Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
- Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project.
- Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Perform production processes following SERVPRO® production guidelines per work order per Project Manager / Lead Technician directions.
- Ensure clear two-way communication with Project manager and other Technicians (especially regarding customer needs and concerns).
- Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown. Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Willing to work an on call rotation schedule as we provide 24 hour emergency services.
- Effective oral communication
- Basic math skills
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- IICRC certifications preferred but will train
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces, attics)
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
- Ability to travel locally and out of state when necessary
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Job Type: Full-time
Current Open Positions
Below are the current careers SERVPRO of Saginaw has available at this time.
What to do
If you would like to apply to any of the open positions, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Primary Role: Perform services as assigned, following SERVPRO production guidelines. Communicate with the customer to make sure that all needs are met. Support crew chief and other production personnel as needed. Clean and maintain vehicles, equipment, warehouse and office areas as needed.
Results Expected: Production processes are performed according to guidelines and work orders. Communications to crew chief and customer are timely. Jobs are completed at or beyond customer expectations. Vehicles, equipment, and facilities remain clean, orderly, and working properly.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, national origin, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.